Scans done between the 28th and the 34th week of pregnancy are ideal. If you choose to have your 3D/4D ultrasound done early,consider having a second one done further along in your pregnancy. We offer return visit 3D/4D packages for a reduced price. Full-figured moms may find that waiting a few weeks will increase their chances of getting better images.
In any case, please drink plenty of fluids so that you will be well hydrated; this helps you and the baby. It also makes it more likely that we will be able to get a clear view of the baby in the womb.
- Is elective ultrasound covered by insurance?
- Are you able to tell us the gender of the baby?
- May we bring our family and friends?
- Is it safe? Are there any risks to me or my baby?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?
- What is an elective prenatal ultrasound?
- Will I always get a great picture of my baby?