We provide elective 2D, 3D, and 4D prenatal ultrasound scannings to offer a positive bonding experience for the expectant family members. We feel that this experience will reinforce healthy and joyful parenting. We do not perform a medical diagnostic ultrasound to check on the health of the baby. Expectant moms must already have had a diagnostic ultrasound ordered by their healthcare provider. Please note, at no time should our scan be used in place of a complete diagnostic medical ultrasound exam.
- Is elective ultrasound covered by insurance?
- Are you able to tell us the gender of the baby?
- May we bring our family and friends?
- How far along in my pregnancy should I be to have a 3D / 4D ultrasound?
- Is it safe? Are there any risks to me or my baby?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?
- Will I always get a great picture of my baby?