No, since this is an elective procedure, these scans are not covered by insurance. Our pricing is set at a very reasonable level so that our services are affordable for most everyone’s budget. We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as cash.
- Are you able to tell us the gender of the baby?
- May we bring our family and friends?
- How far along in my pregnancy should I be to have a 3D / 4D ultrasound?
- Is it safe? Are there any risks to me or my baby?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?
- What is an elective prenatal ultrasound?
- Will I always get a great picture of my baby?