Yes. We encourage you to bring family and friends to your elective ultrasound. This is an exciting and joyous occasion that should be shared with those close to you. We can comfortably accommodate ten or more people in our scanning and screening room. Everyone should have a great view in our theater style screening room.
- Is it safe? Are there any risks to me or my baby?
- What is an elective prenatal ultrasound?
- Are you able to tell us the gender of the baby?
- How far along in my pregnancy should I be to have a 3D / 4D ultrasound?
- Will I always get a great picture of my baby?
- Is elective ultrasound covered by insurance?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?