Yes. We encourage you to bring family and friends to your elective ultrasound. This is an exciting and joyous occasion that should be shared with those close to you. We can comfortably accommodate ten or more people in our scanning and screening room. Everyone should have a great view in our theater style screening room.
- Is elective ultrasound covered by insurance?
- Are you able to tell us the gender of the baby?
- How far along in my pregnancy should I be to have a 3D / 4D ultrasound?
- Is it safe? Are there any risks to me or my baby?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?
- What is an elective prenatal ultrasound?
- Will I always get a great picture of my baby?