Yes, in most cases we will be able to tell you the baby’s gender. However, sometimes we will not be able to do so. The baby may be facing the wrong direction, there may be placenta blocking the view, or other factors may make this problematic. Please wait until the 16th week of pregnancy or later before doing an ultrasound scan to determine the baby’s gender.
- Will I always get a great picture of my baby?
- How far along in my pregnancy should I be to have a 3D / 4D ultrasound?
- What is an elective prenatal ultrasound?
- Is it safe? Are there any risks to me or my baby?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?
- May we bring our family and friends?