Extensive studies over three decades have found that ultrasound does not harm mothers or babies. Ultrasound pregnancy scanning is currenty routine in the United States. 3D / 4D ultrasound scans use the same intensity and type of ultrasound as those used in conventional 2D scans. Our sonographers are registered diagnostic medical sonographers with many years of experience in OB ultrasound scanning.
- What is an elective prenatal ultrasound?
- May we bring our family and friends?
- How far along in my pregnancy should I be to have a 3D / 4D ultrasound?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?
- Is elective ultrasound covered by insurance?
- Are you able to tell us the gender of the baby?
- Will I always get a great picture of my baby?