Our Guarantee: You will have a great bonding experience with your baby.
Most of the time you will get very nice pictures on the first try, but not always. The baby and chance rule.
If there is a problem getting pictures of the baby’s face we will be happy to schedule another session at no additional charge.
Please note: there are multiple factors that affect image quality. Sometimes the baby is facing the wrong direction. Other times there may not be enough amniotic fluid surrounding where we want to see, or the placenta may block our view. Patient body habitus (size) also plays a role in how well you will see your baby. In many cases we can try again at a later date. We may have better luck on the second try but we do not make any guarantees. We will always try to get the best possible images of your baby but every baby (and body) is different. Gestational age, size and position, patient body habitus or the amount of amniotic fluid may make getting a nice image of the baby very difficult.
Sorry, NO REFUNDS.
- Are you able to tell us the gender of the baby?
- How far along in my pregnancy should I be to have a 3D / 4D ultrasound?
- How is 3D & 4D Ultrasound Different From 2D?
- May we bring our family and friends?
- What is an elective prenatal ultrasound?
- Is it safe? Are there any risks to me or my baby?